Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Chapter 1: I think my middle name is luck

I really lucked out and found a job right away in the newspaper. It is a good thing too, because after buying a few essentials, like my painting easel, I was pretty broke.


I had a day before I had to start work, so I went exploring. I found the most gorgeous butterflies. They were pretty easy to catch.



The day I was out exploring, I happened across a few seeds. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try planting them, water them a bit, and see if they grew anything. I guess Luck must be my middle name, because I was successful.




I don't think I mentioned that I love to paint. My friends back home told me I am pretty good at it too. Well, the other day I was painting, and this fella who was across the street at the park, must have seen me painting. He came over to have a better look. It turns out he liked more than the painting, if you catch my drift.



We talked into the wee hours of the night and it seems we have so much in common. I really think, okay hopefully I won't shock any of you, but... I think he may be the one I have been waiting all my life for. His name is Christopher.

No comments:

Post a Comment